Spotted these in the department store today, a new Clear Smooth Foundation from Maybelline. How does it differ from the their previous release, the Clear Smooth Extra Shine-free Powder Foundation? Check out some key points below:
- SPF 25 (5 points higher than their previous release, the Clear Smooth Extra Shine-free Powder Foundation) and PA++
- sebum and water-repellent powders to help keep skin matte
- very pigmented
- long-wearing, breathable and lightweight makeup
- covers pores, spots, blemishes
- has a non-cakey, smooth finish
- comes in 4 Asian shades
- encased in a wider, pink plastic packaging with a separate compartment for the sponge (see photo above)
I was able to swatch Nude Beige (my usual Maybelline foundation shade) and I can say compared to the old formula, the Clear Smooth All In One Foundation offers a lighter, more yellowish shade which is better suited for my NC30 skin tone. I also noticed that the powder is finer and really blends over the skin and pores.
Prices: Compact foundations are Php 249.00. The refills, on the other hand, also come with their own sponge and container (similar to In2It refills). Sorry I forgot how much the refills are.
Have you guys tried this? Let me know how it works for you :)