So off we went to Robina's Azta Urban Salon. I tell you, having it finally in Tomas Morato is so convenient! Their Katipunan branch is really just too far from me, even though I loved the service and treatment I got.
|Azta offers TIGI Bed Head products, too! Yay!|
We decided on a warmer, richer base color first, then a gradual lightness towards the ends. Nothing too blonde or ridiculously light as the ombre color will lighten over time due to constant washing. Ombre btw, can go from dark to light or dark on dark (let's say, black to red or purple).
Senior stylists Mody and Anton took care of Alex while I chatted with Robina whom I haven't seen in a year.
|Azta's pretty and fab owner, Robina Ko|
|adding on the different colors for the ombre effect|
|are you excited Alex? :P|
Having your hair ombre-colored is such a scientific, tedious and lengthy process, I would not recommend doing this at home by yourself! Photo above shows Alex's loong locks with peroxide at the bottom. The whole process took about 4 hours. It was worth it though, we were really comfy and the staff offered us magazines and milk teas to keep us occupied.
And finally, check out the results below: perfectly colored hair that highlights Alex's caramel skin and high cheekbones! What do you guys think?
|Alex with Mody, Anton and Erich|
|Ta-daaah! Perfectly colored ombre hair|
|click to enlarge|
"Go Ombre" with Azta Urban Salon-Tomas Morato:
1. Like Azta Urban Salon-Tomas Morato on Facebook and subscribe to my blog, Elegantly Wasted, through Feedburner (don't forget to activate your subscription to qualify).
2. Follow Azta Urban Salon-Tomas Morato and @kirasworld on Twitter.
3. On the comments section of the blog post, tell us why you deserve to win an Ombre hair color treatment and how you plan to style/flaunt your new hair. Leave your full name and email, too.
4. Contest will run from March 12-31, 2012. Only one winner will be picked, so be creative! :)
Terms and Conditions:
* Winner will be chosen by Robina herself and notified via email.
* Giveaway only includes the Ombre hair color to be done at the new Azta Urban Salon in Tomas Morato.
Azta is located at 282 Tomas Morato Ave. Sacred Heart, Quezon City beside Dulcinea and across Johnny Rockets.