At the previous White Definition Party, the new MAKE UP FOR EVER White Definition Foundation SPF 30 PA++ was introduced to us. And oh yes, it boasts of so many things that are so appropo for combination skin. You know my weakness, anything with a high level of SPF and I'm all ears.
WHITE DEFINITION SPF 30 / PA ++
Brightness, evenness, comfort: the ultimate combination
Created in France in partnership with Japanese laboratories, WHITE DEFINITION is truly the expert instant brightening powder foundation Asian women have been waiting for.
Its state-of-the-art formula, which contains an optimum blend of the finest-quality powders and pigments, and also incorporates high-level UVA/UVB protection, reconciles three apparently irreconcilable qualities to ensure the professionally perfect result for which MAKE UP FOR EVER is renowned.
Price: Php 2,950 / 10g
- optically blurs imperfections via its synthetic mica powders
- silicon-coated powders help the makeup stay put by repelling environmental humidity
- elastomeric silicon absorbs excess sebum
It also comes with a unique double-sided sponge: flocked for a sheer finish, and a sponge side for a more long-wearing, shine-defying finish.
|comes in 4 shades|
What I like:
- the slim, stark-white case is simple yet aesthetically pleasing
- wide mirror, perfect for midday touch-ups
- lightweight sheer-medium finish, does not feel heavy on the skin at all
- stays put even when I perspire or oil up
- instantly brightens my complexion and evens out skin tone
- does a decent job of absorbing oilies, I still need my blotting sheets every now and then though
- shade #35 complements my skin tone well, gives a fresh, natural finish
- did not break me out or oxidize
- the SPF 30 PA++!
What I don't like:
- limited shades, I'm quite light and yet I fall under shade #35
- shades may be too light for darker-skinned girls
tends to settle into parts of my face where my pores are more evident (cheeks and sides of my nose). To avoid this, it is best to blot first before retouchingsettling and caking was caused by the Neutrogena BB Cream
- gives sheer-medium coverage, you will need concealer to cover pimples and other imperfections
|my shade #35|
I used my fave Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream UV in these photos and topped it with the MAKE UP FOR EVER White Definition SPF 30 PA++ using the flocked side of the sponge. These photos were taken at 5pm:
And this taken at 8:00pm (no touch-ups, just blotted with an oil control sheet):
Overall, I'm really liking the MAKE UP FOR EVER White Definition Foundation SPF 30 PA++. I will admit that this is my first MAKE UP FOR EVER product, and I'm quite excited that it is working so well for me. I don't use it everyday though, because I'm pretty low-maintenance and I like giving my skin a break once in a while. However, this is a really good product for events and during the times I need to look more "dressed up" :)
What do you guys think, is this something you'd like to try out or purchase?
MAKE UP FOR EVER is available at:
- Level 3 Shangri-la Plaza Mall tel. no. 569-5235
- B:8 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global Taguig City tel. no. 856-5243
For more info check out their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MAKEUPFOREVERPh