My skin care regimen consists of taking multivitamins everyday plus topical moisturizers/creams for maintenance. So when I was contacted by Gloww to testdrive their Gloww capsules, I was hesitant for a bit because I haven't really tried skin enhancing supplements. Would this actually work better than my tried and tested multivitamin capsules?
What is Gloww?
Gloww capsules promise to nourish, lighten, smoothen and give a pinkish tinge to skin. A licensed formula of MEGA Lifesciences Pty. Ltd., Gloww contains balance, optimal, and all-natural ingredients that will give your skin the nutrients it needs. Here are some more info lifted from the website:
Gloww effectively works in 5 nourishing ways:
1. Collagen Strengthening (Marine Protein, Horsetail extract, Hydrolysed Collagen) - provides skin structure, increase thickness of the dermis (2nd layer of the skin), and adds moisture making the skin smoother and elastic
2. Blood Circulation Enhancer (Grape seed extract, Lemon bioflavonoids) - improves blood flow in the distribution of nutrients and removes impurities that could give clearer and brighter skin
3. Skin Waste Detoxifier (Green tea extract) - cleanses the skin’s impurities, thus making the skin clearer
4. UV Protectant ( Tomato extract, D. Salina extract) - protects the skin from harmful UV rays thus preventing inflammation, redness and even melasma
5. Free Radical Defense (Pine Bark extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E) - prevents our skin from advanced ageing and degeneration
Each pack contains 30 capsules (Php 750/pack) and I was advised to take 2 capsules daily for 2 months. For maintenance, I only need to take 1 capsule daily. So how did it fare after 1 month of use?
I noticed that my pores have become finer, there is a very slight tinge of pinkness on my cheeks (noticed this when I don't have makeup on), however I also developed pimples along my jawline, chin and around the mouth area, this area is always the most sensitive part and usually reactions manifest here first.
I will continue using the product for the full 2 months to see if my skin condition improves. If you're using Gloww, I'd love to read your comments on it below.
This is a sponsored post.