For months now, I've raved about Pixi Beauty which I first encountered through my Green Beauty Glamourbox. I was a new addition to the team then, and since my focus is solely on skin-friendly makeup, Pixi was one of the brands I instantly favored.
Pixi Beauty is the creation of Swedish makeup artist and busy mom of 2, Petra Strand. Her goal is to be able to create makeup that is easy to apply, gentle on even the most sensitive skin, and can give you that "makeup to wakeup" look in just 5 minutes. I agree with that -- whether you're a Mom or a career woman, we all need double duty makeup that gets us ready in half the time! Am I right, ladies?
Before I go on blabbing about my love for Pixi, let me share with you some event photos:
With my fellow beauty bloggers: Jessa, Donna, Ae, and Dior. Love these ladies, they arrived fresh and glowing, like Pixi :)
|Ae, Dang, Me, Krissy|
|our lovely model, Theresa Jose|
|tools of the trade|
|the 5-minute Makeup to Wakeup look by Pixi :)|
- Flawless & Poreless - to combat shine and create a smooth base for makeup
- Illuminating Tint & Conceal - camouflages blemishes naturally, it's a tinted moisturizer with a concealer on the cap
- Natural Brow Duo - has a pencil on one end, and a gel on the other. Tame wayward brows with this!
- Endless Silky Eye Pen
- Eye Bright Eye Liner - a nude eyeliner that enhances the whiteness of your eyes for a bright-eyed look
- Tinted Brilliance Balm Magic Tink Tint - the limited edition tint that was featured in the Green Beauty Glamourbox last year
|Au, Sophie Sumner, Glamourbox CEO Lia Ramos|
|with Ae and Theresa|
|the Glamourbox team: Paoie, Lia, Me, with Shari of The Misty Mom|
I got these fab products from the launch and will blog about them soon: Eye Bright Eye Liner, Tinted Brilliance Balm in Rosy Red, and the Flawless & Poreless. Used Rosy Red at yesterday's book signing event, check it out here.
Have you tried anything from Pixi? What are your favorites? :)